In accordance with Consumer Code Legislative Decree dated September 6th, 2005, No. 206 with special reference to articles 50 and following of which Title III "Contractual procedures", Heading I "Special contract conclusion procedures", Section II "Remote Contracts"; Legislative Decree No. 205 dated September 6th, 2005 Consumer Code; Legislative Decree No. 70 dated April 9th, 2003 Enactment of Directive (EC) No. 31/2000 concerning Electronic Commerce; Legislative Decree No. 114 dated March 31st, 1998, Amendment of regulations related to Commerce.
Article 1: Identity of the seller
Still4 Srl, with registered office in Italy, Viale dell'Industria 24/D, 37135 Verona (Italy) and working headquarters in Viale dell'industria 24/D, 37135 Verona (Italy) (VAT No. and Tax Code: 03704210230), is the seller of the products present in the on-line catalogue of the shop.replay.it web site. Registration in the Verona Chamber of Commerce under the Economic Administrative Register No. VR-358636
Article 2: Essential service characteristics
Still4 Srl solicits purchase proposals for the products in the on-line catalogue of the shop.replay.it web site. Acceptance of the Customer's order is confirmed by e-mail and is subject to availability of the product.
Article 3: Use of the service
- Registration: In order to purchase the products in the on-line catalogue of the shop.replay.it web site, the User must first of all register as a Customer. To do this he must click on "LOGIN" and follow the sign-in procedure.
- Product selection procedure: before you start the purchase procedure you must first select the products you intend to purchase. A "ADD TO CART" item is evidenced on the form page for each product. This item carries the number of products loaded in the shopping cart: to add a product to the shopping cart you must select the color and size and then click on the "ADD TO CART" push-button located on the lower right side of the product form. This procedure must be repeated for every product you intend to purchase.
- Purchase procedure: clicking on the "CHECKOUT" push-button or directly on the "My BAG" link at the top right starts the order procedure. The procedure is composed of 2 phases/pages.
The first page summarizes the products put in the shopping cart, the sizes and quantities. During this phase you can still eliminate a product from the shopping cart or change the quantities being ordered. Important: changing the quantities must be confirmed by pressing the "UPDATE" push-button before proceeding to the next phase by pressing the "CHECKOUT" push-button. Shipping charges are also shown in this phase and may be recalculated in function of the quantity of articles put in the shopping cart. "Your information" box once again gives the Customer's data valid for payment. In this phase you can intervene on the data. Keep in mind that a change in this data entails a change in the data stored in the Customer profile. "Order delivery" box gives the data for order delivery. This may be different from Customer data in case of delivery to another person, another address, etc. Or you can simply specify, in the "Delivery to" field whether it is a delivery to a work site, specifying the name on the doorbell (this option is only available for EUROPEAN shipments). "Conditions" box illustrates payment modes and sales terms. In order to proceed to the next phase, it is necessary to accept the general sales terms by clicking on the push-button at the bottom of the page.
The second page once again gives data regarding the user and the products purchased. Then next phase envisages sending to the order acceptance area and then to the arranging area and then to payment. Still4 Srl uses Banca Sella for this service.
You can find Banca Sella treatment of personal details at this link.
- Conclusion of the contract: The purchase contract is understood to be concluded with acceptance, even partial, of the Customer's order by Still4 Srl. Acceptance is expressed by confirmation sent to the e-mail address specified by the Customer. The confirmation message carries the date and time of carrying out of the order and a "Customer Order Number" to be used for every further communication with Still4 Srl The message reiterates all the data input by the Customer who undertakes to check that it is correct and to promptly notify any corrections. After terminating the on-line purchase procedure, the Customer must print or save an electronic copy of his own order and the relevant confirmation and in any case preserve current general sales terms. The tax receipt or invoice will be send by email.
Article 4: Prices
Products are sold at the list prices valid the moment the order is placed by the Customer. Prices for EUROPEN shipments are understood to include VAT and are net of delivery charges calculated the moment the order is placed. Prices for EXTRAEUROPEN shipments are understood to exclude VAT and are net of delivery charges calculated the moment the order is placed. Prices may undergo variations even without prior notice.
Article 5: Right of withdrawal
- If the Customer is a consumer (viz. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes that do not relate to his own professional activity, or rather he does not make the purchase specifying, in the order form to Still4, a VAT No. reference) then in accordance with article 5 of Decree Law 185/1999 he is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever without the need to give explanations and without any penalty except as specified below.
- The Customer, to exercise this right, must log in at the website and refer to the “Return Item” section which is in the area “My Replay”. Otherwise, it is necessary to fill the following form in and to follow the instructions therein. Once the above-mentioned withdrawal notice has been received the Still4 Customer Service shall promptly inform the Customer of the reception of the request and give instructions for return of the goods which must be received by Still4 within 14 days of the date of authorization.
- The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the right shall apply only for the entire purchased product;
- the goods purchased must be whole and returned in their original package, complete in all their parts (including packaging and documentation (if any), etc...);
- in no case shall labels or adhesive tapes be applied directly onto the original product package;
- the return shipping charges and duty taxes (when calculated) are to be charged to the Customer;
- shipment, until certification that receipt by our warehouse has taken place, is under the entire responsibility of the Customer.
If the goods are damaged during transportation Still4 shall notify the Customer thereof (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods at its own warehouses) so as to permit the Customer to promptly give notice to the carrier he selected and obtain refund of the value of the goods (if insured). In this case the product will be made available to the Customer for return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal. Still4 in no way answers for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. When the product arrives (at the warehouse), it will be inspected to evaluate any damages or tampering not caused by shipment. Whenever the original packaging and/or packing are damaged, Still4 shall deduct a percentage from the refund, in any case not greater than 10% of the value of the refund, as compensation for restoration costs.
- Except for any charges for restoring damages caused to the original packing, Still4 shall refund the Customer the full amount that has already been paid, included shipping costs paid for receiving the order, within 14 days of return of the goods, doing so by Bank Transfer. In this latter case the Customer must promptly provide his bank data in order to obtain refund (ABI - CAB Codes - Current Account of the addressee of the invoice), still 4 will refund to the customer all the amount except for the freight charges within 14 days after receipt of the returnet material. The reimboursament will be made by Still 4 on the credit card used by the customer.
- Right of withdrawal is totally cancelled, due to lack of the prerequisite of the wholeness of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in all those cases where Still4 ascertains that:
- the original internal packing and/or external packaging are missing;
- accessory product components are missing (accessories, parts, ...);
- the product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
When the right of withdrawal is cancelled Still4 shall return the purchased goods to the Customer, charging him for shipping charges.
Purchase made outside the Euro zone will be refunded considering the exchange rate on the day the credit is processed.
Article 6: Claims
All claims must be addressed to:
(Customer service Replay)
V.le dell'Industria 24 D
37135 Verona (Italy)