In compliance with the Article 13 of Legislative Decree No.196 of 30 June, 2003 containing regulation on "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data" we inform you as follows:
The data supplied by you (hereinafter "Data") in the appropriate sections of the Site may be subject to collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination , erasure and destruction ("the Processing"), in compliance with the Law and the privacy obligations.
Data will be processed for the following purposes, even related and instrumental to activities of Fashion Box SpA, in particular: accounting, fiscal, business, marketing and promotional activities, statistics, sending of informative and advertising material, direct sales or placement of products or services.
With relation to the just mentioned purposes, the data will be processed by computer and / or computer, or on paper, and in any case by means suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality.
Holder of the data processing is Fashion Box SpA, with legal head office in Via Marcoai, 1, 31010 Asolo - Treviso (Italy) Srl, whom delegates the processing of data to Still4 (Customer Service Replay) V.le dell'Industria 24 D - 37135 Verona (Italia).
The manager for processing data, in accordance with art. 7 Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003, are Mr Alfredo Montresor for Still4 Srl and Dr. Nadia Bettarello for Fashion Box SpA. The complete list of managers is available at the offices of Still4 Srl and at the headquarters of Fashion Box SpA
Data can be communicated, for the purposes of processing listed above, to natural or legal persons, authorities or consortiums appointed by Fashion Box SpA to provide processing, instrumental or support services to those of Fashion Box SpA, in particular: companies that perform data processing services, accounting, commercial, management, insurance, banking and financial services, experts, consultants, lawyers, associations, public administration, universities and research centers. They may also be communicated to subsidiaries and / or affiliates, even indirectly, with Fashion Box SpA. Data can also be transferred abroad. A detailed list of those to whom data may be communicated is available at the offices of Fashion Box SpA.
Fashion Box SpA informs the conferment of your data is optional, however, any refusal to consent to processing and the communication to the persons belonging to the categories specified above will entail the impossibility to carry out the purchase or respond to any request from interested parties.
Furthermore, Fashion Box SpA informs you may claim your rights according to Articles 7,of L.D. No. 196 of 2003 by contacting the owner or the processing manager, namely:
- the updating, rectification or, is so interested, the addition of data;
- the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which there is no need to store with regard to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification that the just mentioned operations were brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their contents, from those to whom the data was communicated or diffused, excepting the case where such fulfilment is shown to be impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means in relation to the right being protected.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data that concerns him/her, even though pertinent to the scope for which gathered;
- to processing of personal data that concerns him/her with the object of sending advertising material or for direct sales or for market research or commercial communications.
It should be noted, that Fashion Box SpA is not the holder of the authorization for processing of sensitive data (according to art. 22 of the Law) and therefore, we ask you not to enter any personal data suitable to reveal the ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, and the state of health and sex life into the special boxes.
What are they?
Cookies are small text strings (the "Cookies") which the Site sends to the User's device where they are then stored for various purposes.
Certain types of Cookies function only to allow browsing on the Site or to enable basic features, as in the Case of navigation or session Cookies, as well as Functional Cookies, which allow the User to navigate based on a number of selected criteria, such as the preferred language or the products which have been selected for purchase. These are defined as "technical" cookies.
Disabling technical Cookies may limit the ability to use the Site and to enjoy its features or the services it offers.
The Site does not have any access or control over Cookies or other tracking technology used by Third-Parties accessible by the Site, nor can it, for obvious reasons, ensure the compliance of Third-Parties with laws on Privacy and Cookies.
What cookies are used on the Site
Below is a detailed lists of the Cookies included in the Site, each of which may be individually disabled:
|Technical||PHPSESSID, lastsessid, shop_info, ...||shop.replay.it||min: session, max: 15 days||These cookies permit functionalities like: access by a registered user, adding products to cart, saving of information about visited pages, navigation language, etc.|
How to disable Cookies
Typically major browsers allow you to control and disable cookies through the settings area. Here are instructions to disable cookies in the settings of some of the major browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US